Monday, July 5, 2010

Making rosaries for Ambassadors of Mary


Mr. Miles Arakaki and I and my rosary donation box





I met Mr. Miles Arakaki at my parish. Mr. Arakaki organizes for the  Ambassadors of Mary: The Pilgrim Virgin Ministry. The basic idea of "The Pilgrim Virgin" is this: Most people are unable to make a pilgrimage to Fatima. Our Lady, with characteristic humility and love, overcomes this difficulty by reversing the process. She becomes the Pilgrim. Instead of your making a pilgrimage to her home at Fatima, she makes a pilgrimage to yours. Through "Pilgrim Statues" Holy Mary crusade from one house to another house to stay in the house for at least one week and when the statue arrive at the house we pray Rosary together.


I donated many rosaries, because Ambassadors of Mary has many " Pilgrim Statues" that visit numerous houses.

In this year 2010, I have donated about 300 rosaries to Mr. Arakaki and will continue to make more for those who needs rosaries to pray with.

No comments:

Post a Comment