Monday, February 15, 2010

Giving away Rosaries at Grotto of Lourdes, Maryland





In October 2006, me, my son, Patrick and my niece, Chelsie went to Grotto of Lourdes at Emmitsburg, Maryland. People came from  all over the state for Pilgrimage. This is very beautiful place: quite, peaceful, and holy.
I come there often to worship, but this time I came with the kids  to do my mission.

I brought 385 rosaries and a donation box and stationed myself in front of the entrance gate. Working together with the Indonesian Community, we greeted people and invited them to take a free rosary. Many people came and generously donated as well.

At the end of the day, all proceeds went back to the Grotto through Father Jack Lombardi who was a wonderful person to have met.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment