Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Mission



I have been blessed to work under the Glory of God through prayer, service, and sacrifice since the year 2000.



Living in Woodbridge, Virginia, I make rosaries and sell kits for rosaries supplies. I focus on making and shipping boxes of rosaries all around the states in addition to third world countries. Depending on the current financial ability, I am able to afford enough supplies to make at least 100 rosaries a box.


If you would like to be a part of this mission, I welcome all donations and your name will be included ( unless you specify request ) on the letter inside the box shipped out. Once the specific person/organization receive the package, I will send you a copy of the notification and thank you letter so we can share the good news together. 

I will not included your address, so they will not attempt to contact you for donations directly.

Unfortunately, this is not a charitable organization, so donations are not tax deductible. I do this out of charity myself and can not afford all the costs involved in becoming a registered charity.

Your repayment will be from God Himself and through the prayers of the very grateful recipients.

Through the intercession our blessed Mother and may Lord, Jesus Christ blessed you and your family forever.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on creating a blog and inviting people to join your mission work in making rosaries . Thank you very much for your rosaries for my work. May God continue to bless you in your missionary journey.

    ReplyDelete